Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
In accordance with the Natick Town By-Laws Article 20, Section 4, the Board of Selectmen hereby gives notice of its intention to establish a screening committee to review applicants for the position of Town Administrator. The screening committee shall submit to the Board of Selectmen the names of between 2 and 5 candidates whom it believes to be best suited to perform the duties of Town Administrator and the Board of Selectmen will appoint a Town Administrator from the names submitted.
The composition of the nine-member screening committee is as follows:
(1) Member designated by the Planning Board
(1) Member designated by the School Committee
(1) Member designated by the Finance Committee
(1) Member designated by the Personnel Board
(1) Member designated by the Moderator
(4) Members appointed by the Board of Selectmen
The Board of Selectmen intends to make appointments to the screening committee at their meeting of Monday, August 7, 2017. Anyone interested in serving on the screening committee is asked to submit a letter of interest to the Board of Selectmen no later than Wednesday, August 1, 2017.