117 East Central Street
Natick, MA 01760
The Community Services Department is excited to now be located within the new Community-Senior Center location.
There is something for everyone in the family at the Community-Senior Center including:
· All the current Senior Center programs, services and staff.
· Veterans’ services, staff, information, mind & body exercise program and additional new programs for Veterans and their families.
· Exercise and nutrition classes in the exercise room/ multi-purpose rooms (equipment and some operation costs of the program funded through Metro West Health Foundation)
· Great Room with commercial kitchen for banquets, parties and formal events.
· Great room for musical performances, larger town meetings, special presentations, large recreation programs, lunches, etc.
· Library, café upgraded social gathering place, along with dedicated Friends’ gift shop
· Bright links system in at least three rooms where professional demonstrations can occur
· Various town committees and boards to meet in conference rooms including Council on Aging, Recreation and Parks Commission, unions.
· One of the town’s emergency shelters
· Recreation and Parks programs including but not limited to teens and adults
The Community Services Department is the combination of three (3) municipal departments whose mission is to serve Natick residents in a wide range of services. These agencies are the Natick Human Services/Council on Aging, Natick Recreation and Parks and Natick Veteran’s Services. Please click on one these three links to view the current programs and services that each agency presently offers.
The Natick Human Services & Council on Aging and Veteran’s Services Departments are now located at the new Community Senior Center at 117 East Central Street. Recreation and Parks Department main operation will remain at 179 Boden Lane at this time. It is the intention, with the opening of the Community Senior Center on East Central Street, for these agencies to provide professional and enhanced services for our residents and customers.
Any residential group, organization, business or Town committee that is interested in room rental, within the Community-Senior Center, should first review the Community Services Department's rental policies, fee schedule and rental application forms that are listed within this website. Any rental questions should be directed to Mignonne Murray (email@example.com) ! If you are interested in submitting an application for a room rental, please contact either of the above referenced individuals via e-mail or in person at the Community Services Department located at 117 East Central Street, Natick.