Board of Trustees’ Meeting
Morse Institute Library
August 14, 2007
Trustees Present: Joseph Keefe, Kathleen Donovan, Harriet Buckingham and Gerald Mazor
Administration Present: Paula Polk, Library Director
Staff Present: Dell Redington
Call to Order: 4:07 pm
1. The minutes of the July 10, 2007 meeting were unanimously approved.
2. The following motion for amendment to the MA Acts and Resolves was approved
by unanimous vote by the Board:
“That the President of the Board be instructed to contact
David Linsky, placeCityNatick’s representative to the House of
Representatives to ask him to file an amendment to
Chapter 150 of the Acts and Resolves of 1871 to increase
the asset limit of the Corporation to $4 million dollars.
Or, in the alternative, to delete the words: not exceeding
two hundred thousand dollars in value.”
3. Ms. Polk reported on the following:
· Continued research on the insurance for the Trustees of the Corporation.
· Upcoming interviews for assistant director. Ms. Donovan and Dr. Keefe will participate in this process.
· Survey on the salaries of assistant directors in this region
· Upcoming library programs for September and October
· Review of the status of the Municipal Budget for FY08
Adjournment: 5:00 pm
The next meeting of the Board of Trustees will be held on Tuesday, September 11th at 4:00 pm in the Community Room of the Library.