Hours of Operation
The mission of the Natick Fire Department is to provide the citizens of our community with quality, professional emergency fire control, emergency medical care, disaster mitigation, life rescue, and day to day service response.
All personnel associated with this agency maintain a commitment to excellence by optimizing educational opportunities, striving to employ the most up-to-date technologies, techniques and equipment, and manifesting a belief within ourselves that all persons who require our services must be responded to in the most timely manner and with the greatest degree of respect and dignity.
|Richard A. White||Chief||508-647-9559|
Frequently Asked Questions
- I’m selling my house, why do I need to have my smoke and carbon monoxide detectors inspected? Where should they be located?
- What is the best type of fire extinguisher for my home?
- How can I get rid of this old propane tank from my barbeque grill?
- When am I allowed to burn brush outdoors?
- When I call 911 for an ambulance, why is a fire truck sent as well?