Please help us keep our parks beautiful by adhering to the notes above and following all signage in our parks.
Fields are operated by the Community Services, Recreation & Parks Division and maintained by the DPW, Land Facilities & Natural Resources Division.
The Natick Common was acquired for $250 from Ruel Morse in 1841. This land was acquired as a town park with the potential to build a future Town Hall on site (This never happened). The Civil War Monument was erected on the Common on 1866 and the current Town gazebo was erected in 1985.