Plans, Studies and Policy Reports
NATICK ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT STUDY & ACTION PLAN - 2017
The Natick Economic Development Study and Action Plan was commissioned by the Economic Development Committee (EDC) to recommend actions for enhancing Natick's economic sustainability and inducing business investment in town.
Please note five important points when reading the Study and Action Plan:
- The document is strictly ADVISORY in nature, intent and character.
- The Plan's suggestions and recommendations are not enforced by state or local laws / regulations, and are thus not required to be enacted, followed or funded by any town body.
- The plan was prepared from careful econometric research supplemented with extensive interviews with local and regional business leaders to gauge their attitudes and views towards locating and operating businesses in Natick.
- The findings of this research helped the Plan's authors determine the business community's perception of Natick's strengths and weaknesses relative to competing communities.
- Ultimately these insights helped the authors to recommend the best means and methods for policy makers to use for attracting the preferred types of firms that will bring the robust, sustainable forms of economic development in the future.
Natick Economic Development Study & Action Plan, 2017
Golden Triangle Planning Study - November, 2018
- Golden Triangle Study 1. Exec Summary
- Golden Triangle Study 2. Exist Zoning Market
- Golden Triangle Study 3. Exist Transportation
- Golden Triangle Study 4. Build Out
- Golden Triangle Study 5. Vision Urban Design
- Golden Triangle Study 6. Transportation & Utilities
- Golden Triangle Study 7. Zoning
- Golden Triangle Study 8. Implementation
Natick Center Outdoor Dining Study
Natick Micro-businesses, 2016 (enterprises with up to 5 staff)
Final DRAFT Natick Center Placemaking Strategy, 2019
DRAFT Natick Center Parking Garage Feasibility Study, 2019
COVID 19 Related Guidance
- SBA Coronavirus (COVID-19) Small Business Guidance and Loan Resources
- US CoC corona virus smallbiz loan guidance final 4.1.20
- SBA Paycheck Protection Program Application 3-30-2020-v3
- JP Morgan Small Business Owners - CARES Act FAQ
- List of banks and lenders participating in the SBAs Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) - Fortune
- US SBA Paycheck Protection Program Information
- US SBA Paycheck Protection Program - Interim Final Rule
- SBA Paycheck Protection Program II
- SBA Paycheck Protection Program Notice
- US Chamber of Commerce Coronavirus Small Business Loan Checklist and Tips
- US Chamber of Commerce: Guide to the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act
- US Chamber of Commerce: How to Drive Traffic to Your Website
- US Chamber of Commerce: How to Keep Your Customers During the Coronavirus Outbreak
- US Chamber of Commerce: How to Offer Gift Cards at Your Business
- US Chamber of Commerce Commonly Asked Coronavirus Small Business Loan Questions
- US Chamber of Commerce Coronavirus Workplace Tips for Employees
- US Chamber of Commerce Steps for Applying for an SBA Disaster Relief Loan
- COVID19 business resources
- Natick take out and delivery options 3.27.20
- Coronavirus Stimulus Info Sheet 3.29.20
- US Chamber of Commerce: Coronavirus Small Business Guide
- Credit unions around Natick offering SBA PPP loans