Weather Related Program Cancellations/Postponements

10/28/2020: Rain is expected to taper at the 4PM hour.  Fields may remain open today, with coach and user groups using their best judgement and following the guidance within the field use policy.

10/30/2020: Fields for 10.30.20 will be closed.  This includes both plastic fields at the High School and Cole South.  
For Re-opening:
Fields will remain closed until the following conditions are observed.
Plastic Fields: Plastic Fields may reopen as long as there is NO SNOW COVER. DO NOT SHOVEL OR PUSH SNOW
Grass Fields: Grass Fields will remain closed until AT LEAST 12PM Saturday October 31st.  Grass fields may not reopen until ALL THE SNOW COVER IS GONE, AND...THE FIELD IS NO LONGER FROZEN.