Innholder's Common Victualer License

For an innholder to become a licensed Keeper of a Restaurant or Public Eating House in Natick, you must complete the Innholder’s Common Victualer License Application.

Step 1: Complete and print the Innholder’s Common Victualer Application and Workers' Compensation Insurance Affidavit.

Step 2: Review the Application Procedure Instructions and the Natick Business Recycling & Waste Guide on the left side bar on this page.

Step 3: Return completed application and all required forms as listed on the Innholder’s Common Victualer Application to:

Select Board
Natick Town Hall (2nd Floor)
13 East Central Street
Natick, MA 01760

In addition, contact the Building Inspector and the Zoning Division in the Office of Community & Economic Development (508-647-6450), the Board of Health (508-647-6460), and the Town Clerk's Office (508-647-6430) to determine their requirements and regulations pertaining to your application for an Innholder’s Common Victualer License.