Transportation & Parking
Natick Center Parking
The Town of Natick provides parking for commuters and Natick Center businesses in various parking lots and reserved on-street spaces. These permits are sold on a first-come, first-served basis with priority given to renewals.
If you are applying for a parking permit for the first time, please contact the Community & Economic Development Office to see if permits are available. When permits are sold out, your name will be placed on a wait list.
- Downtown Business: $375 yearly
- Commuter lot (resident): $825 yearly
- Commuter lot (non-resident): $1200 yearly
- Fees are prorated for permits purchased throughout the year.
Natick Center Parking Contact Information
- Parking Enforcement - Police Department 508-647-9500
- Paying/Disputing a ticket - Treasurers Office 508-647-6425
- Purchasing a Parking Pass - Community & Economic Development 508-647-6450
- Parking Lot Maintenance - DPW 508-647-6550
Please refer to the Parking Map for parking locations in Natick Center.
Applications & Payment
After contacting the Community & Economic Development Office for availability and current prorated fee, please download and complete an application for downtown business parking or commuter parking and submit it with your check, payable to Town of Natick.
Alternatively, you may submit your application by mail or in person, and make your payments online (choose “Parking Permits”). Paying online is available in January only and you will be charged the yearly rate. Any other time of the year, the rate will be prorated, and the Town accepts check or cash.
For more information, please contact the Community & Economic Development Office at 508-647-6450.