2020 Annual Town Election
Annual Town Election--Postponed-- Date to be determined
Please continue to check this page as the information will be updated as it is available.
The warrant for the Annual Town Election is posted here.
The Voter Registration deadline will depend on the final date of the election. Absentee Ballots are now available.
If you are not registered to vote you may register
- On-line at https://www.sec.state.ma.us/OVR/
- My mail using this form https://www.sec.state.ma.us/ele/elepdf/Voter-reg-mail-in.pdf
- If you are pre-registered or automatically registered you will receive an acknowledgement in the mail.
Massachusetts allows registered voters to vote by absentee ballot if they: (Please note the last bullet)
- will be asbent from the city on election day, and/or
- have a physical disability that prevents voting at polls, and/or
- cannot vote at the polls due to religious beliefs
- any person taking precaution related to COVID-19 in response to a declared state of emergency or from guidance from a medical professional, local or state health official, or any civil authority
Absentee ballot applications are available at http://www.sec.state.ma.us/ele/elepdf/absentee/English-Absentee-Ballot-Application.pdf
If you are unable to download the application you may send any form of written communication, with your signature, requesting an absentee ballot.
Absentee ballot applications or correspondence with your signature may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, mailed to Town Clerk’s Office, 13 East Central St., Natick, MA 01760 or you may drop it in the mail slot at the front of the building (to the right of the door.
Legislation was also passed which allowed for Early Voting by mail (not in Person). Early voting by mail requires a an early ballot application. The application is available at http://www.sec.state.ma.us/ele/elepdf/2020-Municipal-Early-Ballot-Application.pdf