November 8, 2022-- State Election
Please check out the Voter Information Link and associated pages for more general information on voter registration, polling locations and information on the many ways that you are able to vote.
This page is dedicated to specific information on the November 8, 2022 State Election. A sample of the ballot is posted at the bottom of this page. If you would like additional information or have any questions please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (508) 647-6459.
In addition to the information on voting included below all of the polling locations will be open on election day, November 8, 2022 from 7:00 AM-8:00PM.
VOTER REGISTRATION and GENERAL VOTING INFORMATION
- In order to vote in the November 8, 2022 election you must be registered. Check out this page https://www.natickma.gov/916/Voter-Information to find out how to register and/or how to check your voter registration status.
- The last day to register to vote for this election is Saturday, October 29th. The office will be open until 5 PM to accept any walk-in registrations.
- Information on voting for persons with disabilities is available at https://www.sec.state.ma.us/ele/eleaccessible/accessibleidx.htm
- Voting for members of the military and US citizens living overseas (UOCAVA) voters is available at https://www.sec.state.ma.us/ele/elemil/milidx.htm
VOTE BY MAIL
Vote by mail postcards have been sent by the State to all registered voters who had not already previously requested an absentee or vote by mail ballot. If you did not receive a postcard and want to request a vote by mail ballot you may do so by downloading an application or submitting an application through a portal. Information and links are available at https://www.sec.state.ma.us/ele/eleabsentee/absidx.htm.
Ballots were received on October 1st and we have begun mailing them out. It will take over a week to fulfill all the requests for ballots so please be patient. The last day to receive a vote by mail application is 5:00PM on Tuesday, November 1st.
All inner envelopes MUST be signed by the voter. If the inner (brownish color) envelope is not signed the ballot MUST be rejected and the vote will not count.
RETURNING YOUR BALLOT
- The secure ballot box located to the left of the front door (down the ramp). PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SIGNED YOUR INNER BALLOT ENVELOPE.
- Ballots may be dropped at the Town Clerk's Office during regular business hours
- Ballots may be mailed back in the white, postage paid envelope included with your ballot.
VOTE EARLY IN PERSON
All in-person early voting will be held at the Morse Institute Library located at 14 East Central St. No application is required to vote early in-person. You will be checked in deemed to have voted and therefore will not be able to vote on election day.
The in-person early voting period is Saturday, October 22nd through Friday, November 4th. The hours for early voting are:
- Saturday, October 22: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Monday, October24: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, October 25:
- Wednesday, October 26:
- Thursday, October 27: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday, October 28: 9:00 AM - 12:PM
- Saturday, October 29: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Monday, October 31: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, November 1: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Wednesday, November 2: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Thursday, November 3: 8:00 AM-7:00 PM
- Friday, November 4: 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM
November 8, 2022 State Election Warrant-- click here to view the warrant
There is only one ballot for Natick. There are 5 questions on the back; 4 are state wide questions and the other 1 is a local question. Information on voting for persons with disabilities is available at https://www.sec.state.ma.us/ele/eleaccessible/accessibleidx.htm