How Can I Vote?
There are many options of Massachusetts residents to vote in upcoming elections. For more information see the Secretary of the Commonwealth's website.
In Natick there is 1 upcoming election:
- Annual Town Election on March 28, 2023
Please note that either vote by mail or absentee ballots must be mailed out they can not be carried out of the Town Clerk's Office.
If you are active duty military or a U.S. citizen living overseas please visit the Secretary of the Commonwealth's website. You are eligible to vote via email. All questions and applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early vote by mail Ballot
- Vote by mail ballots are available for all elections for any qualified voters
- All voters should have received a postcard mailed out through the Secretary of the Commonwealth which serves as a vote by mail application. This postcard is only mailed for State and/or Federal elections.
- If you did not receive a postcard in the mail, you may submit an application via the mail, drop box or email it to email@example.com. Please note that we CAN NOT accept an application which does not have a signature.
- You must sign the application, assure that you have chosen a party if you want to vote in the Primary.
- The postcards can be mailed back or dropped off at Town Hall.
- The deadline to request a vote by mail ballot is 5 business days prior to the election date.
- If a ballot is being mailed outside of Massachusetts, please make sure to allow for US postal service delivery.
- A ballot may not be accepted if the inner envelope is not signed. That envelope MUST BE SIGNED OR THE BALLOT WILL BE REJECTED.
Absentee ballots are also available. Massachusetts allows registered voters to vote by absentee ballot if they:
- will be absent from the city on election day, and/or
- have a physical disability that prevents voting at polls, and/or
- cannot vote at the polls due to religious beliefs
If you are eligible to vote absentee you may request a ballot using the Absentee ballot application. All applications require a signature and may be dropped off at Town Hall; mailed to Town Clerk's Office, 13 East Central St.; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Turning in Vote by Mail or Absentee Ballots
Vote by mail and/or absentee ballots must be received by the Clerk's office on or before the close of polls on election day. In most cases that is 8:00 PM. Ballots may be dropped in the secure ballot box located to the left of the front door of Town Hall. The box is checked by the Town Clerk's office throughout the day.
You may check the status of your ballot at the Secretary of the Commonwealth's website. Please note this site is only updated once a day.
In Person Early Voting
There will not be in person early voting for the March 28, 2023 Annual Town Election.
Election Day Voting
The polls will be open on election day for the following hours:
- March 28, 2023: 7:00 AM- 8:00 PM