Candidates for 2023 Annual Town Election
Key Materials for the March 28, 2023 Annual Town Election
ABSENTEE/EARLY BALLOTS ARE AVAILABLE
DROP BOX IS OPEN
There will be voting by mail for this election but there will NOT be any in person early voting.
The drop box, located outside on the ramp at Town Hall is now open.
- ABSENTEE/EARLY BALLOTS ARE AVAILABLE
- Vote by mail (absentee or early) requires an application which is available at this. A signature is required
- A signed application may be submitted by:
- Dropping it off at Town Hall (inside or in the drop box)
- Signed application may be emailed to email@example.com
- All vote by mail ballots must be mailed out they may not be hand carried out of the building.
- Over the counter absentee/early voting is available NOW and will close at Noon on March 27th.
- Submit ballots:
- By U.S. Mail. The post office recommends that you allow for a week if mailing back a ballot
- Dropping the ballot in the box located on the ramp in front of Town Hall
- Dropping at the Town Clerk's office
- The ballots for each precinct are available at the links below. There is one ballot question which asks the voters to change the Town Clerk position from elected to appointed.
- Town Meeting is the legislative body for the town. Natick's legislative body is Representative Town Meeting and there are 180 elected members, 18 from each of the precinct. Town Meeting votes on financial appropriations, changes to the Town's Charter and general and zoning bylaws.
- There are still Town Meeting vacancies in Precincts 1, 3 5, 7 and 8. Any registered voter in those precincts who is interested in running as a write-in candidate should contact the Town Clerk's office at (508) 647-6430 X4 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.