Bacon Free Library

The Bacon Free Library was established in 1880 by Oliver Bacon. It resides on land that is the original site of the Town of Natick, as well as being sacred land of indigenous peoples. Our historic building houses both the Bacon Free Library and the Natick Historical Society. While staffing and library materials are maintained separately from the Morse Institute, there is a great deal of collaboration between the two libraries. Minuteman network services, outreach events, programming, marketing and delivery services between the two libraries are just some of the ways we are working together to bring library services to the community. We offer a wide variety of programming for all ages - outdoors in the summer; indoors and via Zoom year round.

Our mission is to be a welcoming destination for information, materials, services and programs in order to strengthen community, provide lifelong learning and support the educational needs of children in our community.

Contact Us

  1. Amy Sadkin

    Phone: 508-653-6730

    Located At:

    Bacon Free Library
    58 Eliot Street


    Click Here for current hours.

    Staff Directory