Using the Online Reporting System
Welcome to the Natick Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an emergency, please call 911. Victims of Identity Theft/Fraud please contact the Public Safety Dispatch Center at 508-647-9500 due to the nature of this crime online reporting is not available.
Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an emergency
- This incident occurred within the Natick Police Department town limits
- There are no known suspects
- This did not occur on the Massachusetts Turnpike
- There is no physical evidence (video footage, photos, identification, or other items which could be used to identify a suspect) to be collected or submitted with the report
For Further Assistance
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section below.
Reporting Processes & Procedures
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime and depending on the circumstances, may be prosecuted as a felony.