Bulk Trash Pickup
- The Town of Natick provides bulky waste pick-ups on Mondays (except Monday holidays and Mondays during fall leaf collection)
- There's a minimum fee of twenty-five dollars ($25.00) each pick
- Appliances are $25.00 each
- Mattresses and box springs can now be picked up and recycled for a flat fee of $35.00 each (those in good condition will be recycled)
- Payment (cash or check only) should be made by the prior Thursday at 3:00 pm
- Checks should be made out to the Town of Natick and brought to the offices at the DPW (DPW offices open by appointment only beginning August 3rd - please call for an appointment)
Additional fees will be charged for large volumes of waste. To schedule your bulk pickup, please come to the DPW and fill out the Bulk Pickup Form. Resource limit the number of bulk collections the Department may complete. Therefore, requests will be scheduled on first-come-first serve basis. * Collection appointments may be scheduled for several weeks out due to the anticipated backlog *.
*** If a resident's bulky collection is urgent or they need scheduling flexibility, there are a number of private local waste hauling companies that offer residential collection of bulk waste items at a reasonable fee. ***
The Natick Recycling Committee holds annual electronic recycling events which will be posted on the website.
- Air Conditioners
- Computer Monitors
- Washing Machines
- Water heaters
- Box Springs
- Entertainments Stands
All other items may be inquired about at the Department of Public Works.
Fence posts and large pieces of wood must be cut down to a length of 4 feet and sections of stockade fencing must be cut in half. Pricing will vary depending on the amount of wood.
- lawn Mowers
- Portable Televisions
- Shower Doors
- Snow Blowers
- Storm Doors
- Swing Sets
- Building demolition materials
- Remodeling materials
- Asphalt, concrete
- Bricks, rocks, dirt, etc.
- Pressure treated wood
- Railroad ties
- Hazardous waste
- Sheet rock