Town Hall including the Town Clerk's Office is currently closed to the public. We will work within reason to accommodate public requests, keeping the safety and well-being of our staff and the public in mind. Although we are not open to the public, we are available and checking email and voice mail everyday. In addition we are in the office several times a week to check the mail and complete any requests for vital records, absentee ballots and other documents. We are checking meeting postings throughout the day.
E-mail address: email@example.com
Phone: (508) 647-6430 X4
Mail: 13 East Central St., Natick, MA 01760
There is also a mail slot at the front of Town Hall where you may drop requests.
The list below details the services that are provided and the best way to access the office during this time. Click on the tabs below for more information.
Business Certificates (DBA’s)
- Please call (508) 647-6430 X to make an appointment to renew your DBA
- If you have any questions feel free to call at the above number or email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will be able to help you.
Dogs & Dog Licensing—Registration deadline: March 31st
Please note that given the unusual circumstances this year we have extended the deadline for 30 days after Town Hall reopens to the public. Your dog must have a valid rabies vaccination in order to be registered. It is best to send the registration with your license. There are several ways that you may register your dog.
- Those residents who have access to a computer can license their Dog(s) online at: https://www.doglicenses.us/MA/Natick/
- You may also mail in your dog registration information with payment, a self-addressed stamped envelope and we will mail it back. Our mailing address is Town Clerk’s office, 13 East Central St., Natick, MA 01760 or there is a mail slot at the front of the building where you may drop off the payment and you will receive a tag in the mail.
- Those residents over 70 years of age are allowed to register their dog at no cost. You must however register your dog. You may do that by emailing us at email@example.com or you may send us your information through the mail.
Vital Records Requests
This includes requests for Birth, Marriage and Death certificates. All certificates are $10 each.
- You may send in a request by mail including pertinent information, payment and a self-addressed stamped envelope. Please note that marriage certificates are located in the town where you completed your intentions to marry (not necessarily the town where you were married).
- You may also call us at (508) 647-6430 X4 and speak to a staff member who will be able to help you.
- Birth certificates are located in the town/city where you were born and the town/city where your parents lived when you were born.
- If you would like us to make sure that the records you are seeking are located in Natick please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please email email@example.com if you have any questions regarding completing marriage intentions.
- We will be doing marriage intentions by appointment only!! Please call (508) 647-6430 X4 for more information.
- The Moderator, as provided by Massachusetts General Laws has postponed the 2020 Spring Annual Town Meeting until Tuesday, July 7, 2020. This date will be updated as information is available. At that time, Town Meeting will be further postponed to Saturday, July 11th at 10AM. The Board of Selectmen have voted to authorized Town Meeting to be held remotely via a zoom. Information will be updated as soon as it is available.
2020 United States Census
- Every address in Natick should have received a document from the US Census
- This census is being completed on-line and in order to do that you will need the identifying information that is included in the mailing you received.
- Information regarding the census and its importance to the Town and community is available at https://morseinstitute.org/census/
- There is also information at the Secretary of State’s website http://www.sec.state.ma.us/census2020/index.html