Drive-Thru Flu Shot Clinic for Natick Residents age 6 mos. and older
Shots are free regardless of insurance status
High Dose vaccine is available as long as supplies last. Please ask for your preference when you arrive for your appointment.
All COVID-19 precautions will be followed - Masks are Required
- This clinic is by appointment only
- Saturday, October 24, 2020 from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm rain or shine
- Natick DPW at 75 West St.
- Maximum 4 participants per car
- Print, complete and sign this REQUIRED FORM for each person and bring it to the clinic along with a copy of the insurance card (if you have one)
If you are not able to register online and/or download your registration form please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Health Department office at 508-647-6460 during regular business hours.
PLEASE READ THESE IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS if you are signing up for the drive thru clinic:
- You will receive your shot without leaving your vehicle
- For families bringing children under age 10, please sign up for the 'Family Slot'. When you arrive at the clinic you will be directed to a separate area where your family members can get out of your vehicle to receive their shots and immediately re-enter your vehicle.
- When signing up please sign up one slot for each person in the vehicle.
- Please sit on the side of the vehicle that you want to receive your shot (ex. driver side for left arm shot, passenger side for right arm shot
- Wear short sleeves if possible
- Masks are required
- Remember to bring your completed required registration form - from link above
- Please assist us with traffic flow and be on time
- Enter via West Street
To schedule your appointment(s) for the October 24th drive thru clinic CLICK HERE