Where does one file?
File with the Town Clerk, 13 East Central Street, Natick, Massachusetts 01760, either in person or by mail, and in every city or town where an office of any such person, partnership, or corporation may be situated.

Show All Answers

1. Who must file?
2. Where does one file?
3. What does one do when there is a change in residency?
4. Does a business certificate expire?
5. Is it required to display the certificate?
6. What are the fees?
7. What are the penalties for violating the provisions?
8. How can I file by mail?